Elegance & Style
Use of the gallery:
– Support staff on premises during event.
Renter’s responsible for:
– Balance of rental due 1-week prior to event.
– Insurance required whenever alcohol is served.
– Copy of caterer’s liability insurance must be on file at Reed’s Gallery 1-week prior to the event.
– Renter must clean and return gallery to original condition.
– Renter may not move or remove art without permission of gallery.
– Renter may use outside rental equipment companies and caterer as desire.
We are pleased to provide area resources for catering, rentals, florists, photographers, musicians, entertainment, or security.
– Reed’s Fine Art Gallery has an event planner on-site, if you are in need of that service.
– All bookings are subject to availability.
Reed’s Gallery reserves the right to move or remove art from the rental area, as it deems necessary. All prices subject to change. An additional cleaning fee will be charged should there be any damages to the gallery.
of the gallery in the community. We truly appreciate your interest and support.
– 1,070 sq. ft.
– Kitchen (microwave, sink, refrigerator, &12 cup coffee maker)
– Bathroom (handicap accessible)
– Seats 25 to 30 comfortably, but can seat up to 60
– Monday- Thursday: $75 per hour, 4 hour minimum, Non-refundable 50% deposit due at time of booking.
– Friday-Sunday: $100 per hour, 4 hour minimum, Non-refundable 50% deposit due at time of booking.